top of page


Change of Ownership

Below is a check list of some people that need to be notified of your change of address when you move.  Obviously not all of these will apply to everyone – it is a guide only.


Please note that as conveyancers we notify your local Council and SA Water of your change of ownership and also arrange for your final water meter reading.

List of Possible Notifications to be Effected After Settlement

Please note, it is up to you to arrange final readings for electricity and gas (if applicable) prior to settlement or to notify them that you are the new owner – also prior to settlement. Your phone companies usually need a minimum of 2 to 3 week’s notice and utilities at least one week’s notice. 


It is always advisable to have your mail re-directed for a period of at least 2 months to give you time to notify any of the following that apply to you:


  • Internet service provider

  • NBN provider

  • Electricity provider

  • Registrar Motor Vehicles

  • Electoral Office – both State and Federal

  • Insurance Companies

  • Gas Company

  • Any Magazines you receive

  • Local Newsagent for paper deliveries

  • Milk Vendor, Spring Water, Cool Drink, etc, deliveries

  • Children’s schools

  • Any courses, such as TAFE, etc, that you may be attending

  • Taxation Department

  • World Vision or similar sponsorships or charities

  • Library

  • Accountant

  • Place of Employment

  • Doctor

  • Dentist

  • Medicare

  • Bank or Credit Union

  • Health Fund

  • Car service centre

  • Superannuation

X Close

Call us at

(08) 8270 5777


(08) 8272 3955

Mon - Fri

9 AM - 5 PM

How to find us

Our Location

Aberfoyle Park Shopping Centre

Shop 15, 150 Hub Drive

Aberfoyle Park, SA 5159

X Close

Aberfoyle Happy Valley Conveyancers Main Office

X Close

Email Us

Services Required

Thanks! We will be in touch soon.

bottom of page